Go Dca!!!!

a naive young lady hehehe a naughty girl, fussy, arrogant and perfectionist...haha...

13 March 2009

What I Would Like To Do in Five Years Time

It seems so many years to reach 5 years time. I do not know what can happen to me at that time but what can I do now is plan what I would like to do in 5 years time. There are so many things come in my mind that I want to achieve in the future.

First of all, I really want to grade in Diploma in Culinary Arts successfully. If I have a chance, I want to further my study in Degree and take the same course because I really enjoyed learning about this course and I do not need to be in an office to do my work in the future. Besides that, I want to gain more knowledge and experience especially when I in practical training about food and beverage and in the hospitality industry. I hope I can open a bakery shop even a cafe. I can use all the knowledge that I had learn in order to succeed in my business. After I have a car, house and everything with a stable life, I want to find a partner in my business and of course in my life...hehe I wish that my dream man will come to be my partner..weeeee...

We as a human only can plan what we want but it is God willing to make it become true. My advice to all my friends is have fun in what you do. A combination of paper qualification and work experience can launch your career upwards faster.


Life is after all a string of experiences. Those who are afraid to learn more are simply afraid to live more

1 Comments:

Blogger Syaz said...

I couldn't agree better with the excerpt. I hope you can achieve what you've planned successfully. Good luck!

31/3/09 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home