Go Dca!!!!

a naive young lady hehehe a naughty girl, fussy, arrogant and perfectionist...haha...

18 February 2009

The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened In My Life

Everybody in this world have their own memory. Memory is divided by two group; sweet and bad memory. I have a sweet memory to share with everyone and I think it is the best thing that happened in my life. It happened when I was 15 years old and sat for PMR. My parents promise me to buy a handphone if I get excellent result. I took that as my inspiration to be more succesful because I really need a handphone. After the result is announced, I am very thankful because I got a result with flying colours. My parents do their promise and buy me a handphone. Actually, I do not care if my parents buy the handphone or not because I do my best for the PMR just to pay their sacrification for take care of me and teach me to be a good person. But I am very happy to the present that my parents gave to me. I am very appreciate it. To my parents, thanks you for everything and I love both of you so much...

1 Comments:

Blogger Syaz said...

Do you still have the phone with you? You must be very happy at that moment, right!

31/3/09 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home