Go Dca!!!!

a naive young lady hehehe a naughty girl, fussy, arrogant and perfectionist...haha...

28 January 2009

How I Spent My Holiday

..Erm..I am very excited and cannot wait for the mid-term holiday. It is the only holiday that I can meet my lovely family and friends. After the holiday I need to struggle in UiTMT without them. Mid-term holiday was just for 1 week so I did not have many activity to share with all.
For first day of holiday, my family took me from UiTMT and we went to Kuala Terengganu. My father had some work to settle up. After that, we had opportunity to visit Taman Tamadun Islam monument Park at Wan Man Island. At the place, there were featuring 21 great Islamic Monuments that reminisce the rise of Islam. Some of them are Taj Mahal, Al-Haram Mosque, Nabawi Mosque and Xian Mosque. It gave me a new knowledge about some mosque in the world and of course a unique experience. If given a chance to see the real Taj Mahal, I would definitely not pass up the opportunity. This building is not only my favourite because it is magnificently built, but also because it is a combination of beauty and a very touching, romantic story. That was my really holiday. For another day I did not went to anywhere..eat what my mum cook, sleep, and watching tv and did my assignment at home. During Chinese New Year, I just sit at home and eat a lot of mandarin orange. Sometime when I feel bored, I talked with chicken, fish and all my nine duckling although I know they cannot understand what I am talking about hehehehe

1 Comments:

Blogger Syaz said...

One way of releasing stress is to talk to the animals :) That's why those who have pets have a higher opportunity to ease their stress as they can pat their pet or even look at their pet doing something, or just as simply feeding them. I went there during the opening ceremony and I was unfortunate not to be able to take a look at all the monuments as it was already late in the evening. However, it's a new experience for me being on the 'Kolek' :)

31/3/09 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home